Whether you’re just starting out in a new project, knee-deep in development, or simply looking to scale your IT resources and reduce your delivery time, you’ll need to hire a strong .NET developer to help you reach the finish line. But finding the perfect person for the job isn’t always as simple as it sounds.
Ready to Hire New Talent?
When the time comes to hire a .NET developer, you may struggle to connect with the right talent. You’re not alone. 67% of recruiters say it’s increasingly hard to find the right talent. Even among a crowded pool of .NET developers, you may face challenges while trying to connect with the right person.
The reasons why it’s hard to find the right talent are diverse:
- Fresh graduates lacking relevant job experience
- Applicants lack soft skills
- Demonstratively weak work ethics
- The nature of a transient workforce
- “Specialists” out of date on fast-changing technologies
When it comes time to hire new talent, these and other issues can complicate the process.
Where to Look for a .NET Developer
When the time comes to hire a .NET developer, most of us turn to the most likely sources:
- Contacts. We reach out to our contacts and professional networks, asking if anybody knows anybody who would be a good fit. This process, while sometimes fruitful, can prove agonizingly slow. Even when your contacts do get back with you, following up on their leads requires extra time and effort, and there’s no assurance that any of it will pan out.
- Job boards. Job boards remain a reliable source for making connections with potential hires. Sadly, since they’re not always kept current, you could wind up wasting a lot of time contacting people who have already accepted other offers.
- Freelance Marketplace. Many .NET developers do freelance and post their availability on freelance marketplace sites; however, these websites can feel a bit like the Wild West. Even if you find a likely candidate, you’ll still have to vet them yourself, and–depending on your project schedule–you may not have time for that.
- Working with recruiters. This process, while effective, can prove quite expensive; and, if you don’t already have a working relationship with a recruitment firm, will only add another step to the process.
Even when one of these options is successful in connecting you to a qualified .NET developer, you could still face complications along the way.
Complications Along the Way
When you find someone who’s experienced, they’re not available; when you find a candidate who’s immediately available, they’re lacking experience; when you find someone who’s experienced and available, they’re scooped from under your nose just as you’re ready to finalize the offer. Such is the way of the hiring process.
Or so it seems. It doesn’t have to be this way!
DevReady Has the .NET Developers You Need
DevReady has the highest qualified .NET developers for hire. They’re experienced, ready and willing. Best of all, apart from their own personal areas of expertise, all our developers are fully qualified in the following areas:
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
Because we’ve already vetted them for you, all you have to do is take your pick, connect them to your project, step back, and let them do their thing.
We Can Help
Here at DevReady, we understand that it can sometimes feel complicated to find the right person for the job. We’re here to help smooth the process. If you’re looking to hire a .NET developer who is competent, professional, and prepared, we’ve got you covered.
To hear more about our qualified developers and what we have to offer, schedule a call today!
We look forward to hearing from you.