Mounika is a successful Software Engineer with 8+ years of experience holding two master’s degrees with good development skills mainly using Java. She is seeking a position in a highly structured and organized company. Proven ability to assess and manage complex obstacles and viewed as a strong troubleshooter. Mounika is open to exploring and learning new things and is a quick learner. Her most recent project focused on platform architecture, requirements gathering, SDLC, TDD, data automation, and application frameworks using Spring Core Container, Inversion Control, Data Access, and MVC with XML/java/Spring boot configuration. She was involved in maintaining user accounts and other web services in AWS as well as user/resource security.
• Performs requirement gathering, analysis, architecture design, development, testing and implementation phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Designs and implements MVC design pattern for the application.
• Works with spring as an application framework to build the services layer and implement its core modules such as Spring Core Container, Inversion of Control, Data Access and MVC and uses XML/java/annotation spring boot configurations.
• Implements Spring Dependency Injection and Aspect Oriented Programming using Spring Framework.
• Maintains the user accounts (IAM) in AWS Cloud.
• Uses Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
• Works with Amazon S3 buckets as a storage and archive and creates user/resource-based security IAM policies for the S3 bucket.
• Deploys applications on Servers like Tomcat and Linux, writing Shell scripts and Linux commands to support different applications on the server.
• Creates a client-side application by consuming third party SABRE SOAP Web Service. This Web Service provides us the data for private fares of other carriers. Extensively used Web Services – WSDL and SOAP for getting information of third party.
• Creates a server-side SOAP service to have multiple automation machines consume data and run at the same time.
• Migrates the existing SOAP services to RESTful service.
• Performs REST based web services using JAX-RS library. Customize Restful Web Service using Spring Restful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
• Runs load tests, application functionality, request, response using Soap UI tool and Junit for unit testing.
● Implemented Spring MVC framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
● Performed form validations on the UI using Spring Validation framework.
● Contributed on separating alert services from the monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot.
● Implemented REST Microservices with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
● Implemented Zipkins for distributed Micro Service Monitoring. Integrated Swagger UI and wrote integration test along with REST document.
● Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging. Used Docker and Jenkins for Microservices deployment.
● Connected to Data Sources and performed operations using Spring Data framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
● Used Git version control technology and JIRA to track problems.
● Created interface to use third party services using RESTFUL web service call by sending a JSON object and receiving the response by conversion through Jackson.
● Used the JSP tag libraries for the UI.
● Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
● Configured Deployment Descriptor (web.xml) for the applications and also used annotation driven components to auto wire.
● Used Hibernate framework for data persistence, involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations for data persistence.
● Developed Form Beans/ JavaBeans, Spring Controller Classes and configured with the corresponding JSP pages.
● Used Ant scripts to build and deploy the application to UNIX development environment in WebSphere Application Server.
● Used Jenkins to Build, Test and publish the project artifacts, Implemented Build Per Branch as part of CI process to run Sonar for code coverage and run unit and integration tests to help improve the pipeline efficiency