Megha is a lifelong learner with 15+ years of professional software product and platform building experience in an Agile manner providing continuous value. Being customer-obsessed, analytical, and having a data-centric mindset along with her people skills allows her to build culture, prioritize, and build the right features that bring the highest value to the business. Megha’s most recent projects focused on her Full-Stack skills in Data Analysis, Architecture, and Test-Driven Development.Hire Megha
Jira, Jenkins, AWS, .NET, SQL server, Postgres, Snowflake, Tableau, React
• Responsible for managing and coordinating resources and processes needed to deliver new software or
upgrade existing products effectively and in a timely manner.
• Partnered with business analysts and product owners to analyze and develop product requirements and
stories to make sure the team has appropriate details in requirements, technical specifications.
• Established realistic timeline estimates ensuring projects met target deadlines building confidence with
• Performed and oversaw development tasks associated with the design and development to build reusable
patterns with proper test coverage, key architecture decisions, and documentation.
• Provide leadership and coaching as needed to motivate team members to optimum performance levels and
• Partnered with scrum masters to evangelize agile practices and disciplines for reliable sprint cadence and
smooth software releases that dev and business could rely on.
• Established standards around logging, dashboarding, and monitoring in collaboration with OPS group.
Python, Pandas, Matplotlib, sklearn, NLTK ,stats model, plotly, tableau, recommender systems, spark, web
● Learnt Exploratory Data analysis to mine data sets, build visualizations
● Studied various statistical models, supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques—
regression, classification, decision trees, random forest, neural networks, timeseries, recommender
systems to draw inference or predict future outcome.
● Some of my projects were
– A Linear regression model to predict housing prices for homes.
– An NLP classifier to classify Reddit posts into a proper subreddit.
– Classify businesses to determine strength of the community lifelines for FEMA.
– A Hybrid book recommender engine based on user preferences and purchase history.
REST API, C#, Azure API Gateway, Data bricks, SQL, Oath2, Agile practitioner
C#, T- SQL Stored Procs, AWS lambdas, Gitlab, SQL server, AWS Redshift
● Lead a development team – supporting products ranging from PHP, react, Scala, AWS lambdas, .NET REST API application and stored procs.
● Facilitated backlog grooming, sprint planning and story writing.
● Implemented fuzzy matching search algorithm to find most relevant race results.
● Lead a small team to build a loyalty solution for Sports Authority in less than 9 months.
● Developed a dozen of .NET services to collect the purchase history into the system.
● Integrated social media API to collect customer data to create market segments.
● Collected requirements, designed solutions to set up custom Loyalty solutions
● Assisted in streamlining the production release process for smoother releases.
• Worked with BSAs and customers for requirements gathering.
• Designed solutions for several new enhancements for various customers
• Coordinated daily stand ups and assignments to developers (geographically distributed team of 10)
• Assisted with establishing a smooth production release process.
• Assisted in resolving production support issues in timely manner.
• Designed and implemented .NET components, windows services and REST APIs for loyalty card system .
• Provided tier3 support to various customers.
• Integrated social media API with customer accounts for to collect customer statistics to feed in to for targeted marketing application
C#, Oracle, XML, ASP.NET, FTP, gzip, visual build, C++, WCF services, UDP and TCP interface.
Designed and developed of .NET applications for medical devices under new platform .
• Dmail – a desktop application to request run data files from a medical device in field, for the technicians on the go for offline. troubleshooting.
• Outcome review – Enhanced the web based Reporting System, to support reporting capability for newer protocols of the aphaeresis device, for the sales team.
• T-POD- Lead the development of prediction tool to support blood bank’s initiative of converting whole blood donors to aphaeresis donors. The product was very well received that the management decided to sell the product (instead of a free give away promotional tool).
• Service Tools Suite (STS)-
• Built a very successful product for field technicians to service the BCT devices – the product interfaces with multiple medical devices over UDP interface and allowed- several features to upload device firmware, test hardware components, calibrate sensors, upload download files. Stress test the device.
• Built the product in agile fashion, with several small deliveries while actively participating in the weekly meeetings with stakeholders for collecting requirements and seeking feedback to ensure quality delivery over and was well received.
• Implemented a distributed application model using .NET remoting to share out the application execution on several machines to improve performance in terms of execution time to analyze huge set of binary encrypted log files for certain behaviors. which cut down the execution time by 50%.
• As a part of common code initiative facilitated the development of a generic software registration tool to have one registration software
• Architected several reusable components
• Automated build process and created deployment package.
• Actively participated in for hiring new team members and coaching them on the team.