MaiLee is an experienced Software Developer adept in bringing forth expertise in design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. Equipped with a diverse and promising skill-set. Proficient in various platforms, languages, and embedded systems. Experienced with the latest cutting edge development tools and procedures. Able to effectively self-manage during independent projects, as well as collaborate as part of a productive team.
Full-stack web developer for online platform that provides royalty-free audio and video materials
– Technologies: Vue, Nuxt, TailwindCSS, Django, Postgres, AWS, CircleCI
– Separate project into several repos and managed all them by using lerna
– Built SEO friendly and fully responsive web app
– Wrote the back-end API endpoints with Django, integrated AWS S3, and email service, and used Elasticsearch for the full-text search engine.
– Collaborate with globalized team members and worked huge GitHub repository that has 15k commits and 50+ branches
Full-stack web application where users can post their vehicles for rent or look for nearby vehicles.
• Technologies: MongoDB, Express, Node.js React and Redux.
• Utilized Node.js Passport authentication strategies for encrypted JSON Web Token requests allowing for stateless user identification eliminating the need for additional database queries.
• Integrated Google Maps API with React Geocoder to enable post location visualization allowing users to easily find nearby vehicles available for rent.
• Enabled user image uploading with post creation by incorporating Cloudinary heavy-duty image and video platform API for instant cloud storage and accessibility.
Full-Stack web application for stock management (Business Intelligence)
• Worked well independently and on a team to solve problems.
• Technologies: JavaSpring, Postgres, React and Redux
• Managed millions of data and optimized speed
• Real-time data change applied to charts and customizable calculation feature is added
• Full stack web application where users can upload their photographs for others users to see, like and comment.
• Allowed convenient user image upload through React fie upload component.
• Managed image cloud storage on Amazon Web Services by utilizing Active Storage for easy access and seamless display.
• Implemented and used BCrypt library for password hashing, allowing for secure user data authentication to prevent rainbow table attacks.
• Working on redesign and new UI & frontend components development, improvements;
• Worked with React/Redux, CSS/HTML, REST APIs;
• Worked mostly with Implementation UI/UX components, routing and data visualization;
• Complex database-related job with either relational (MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases;
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
• Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability;
• Collaboration with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.