Dana is an experienced manager of 10 years in Data Analysis. She has worked in multiple industries including call centers, credit, finance, project management, product ownership, data analytics, marketing, and advertising. Her most recent focus has been as a Product Owner while managing a team. Dana looks to further her education to get a master’s in these areas.Hire Dana
Accountable for day-to-day operations of our virtual team with oversight of existing virtual client business and product delivery. Responsible for policy and procedure adherence, quality control, client and business reporting and analytics, client communication and relationship building, and overall operational success of the virtual program. Also responsible for keeping a detailed timeline of new programs rolling out from start to finish including contracts, staffing, technology, training, and reporting expectations before and after program ends.
• Taking on other tasks and projects to support new business as needed
• Ensure that all products and services are constantly being optimized to provide the best client experience possible
• Risk Management, Budgeting
• Oversees hiring and onboarding
• Ensure that any new products, procedures, or operational changes are communicated immediately and clearly
• Effectively manage projects with emphasis in virtual and digital projects to achieve optimum results and successfully meet client expectations with innovative omni-channel solutions and progressive ideas
• Manage client accounts to ensure needs are being met and additional business opportunities are identified while committed to delivering the agency’s own creative and business objectives and goals
• Build strong relationships with clients & internal teams
• Develop and deliver regular reporting to management to ensure directives are being met
• Team management and development
• Coaching and development of Supervisors
• Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed
• Owner of Virtual Chat Product and Program
• Assists with Digital Media Campaigns and Google Analytics Reporting
Accountable for the operations of the financial center with oversight of functions that service the teller line, day-to-day policy and procedure adherence, and improvement of banking center performance.
• Assumed leadership responsibility for the banking center in the Financial Center Manager’s absence and ensure that the Financial Center Manager’s directives are implemented.
• Primary responsibilities: manage the financial center operations, provide oversight on all operational activities including transaction accuracy and execution of operational leadership tasks.
• Identify risks, prioritize areas of focus, educate associates on avoiding risks, create action plans.
• Track/manage service and operational performance metrics through monitoring of daily activities and reports.
• Drive sales revenue by engaging with employees and clients.
• Remain education on all consumer and small business product to be prepared to discuss products with customers and make referrals to appropriate business partners
• Ensure day-to-day service and sales activities comply with standards for customer and operational excellence and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
Enterprise and Government Finance Manager
Coached and mentored team of 7-10 staff, while handling day-to-day operations and escalations, from internal group and upper management. Provided 24/7 availability and filled in for direct manager when needed.
• Ensured maximum profit while minimizing exposure to bad debt by supervising staff in daily credit and collection operations, and improved productivity and ensured 24/7 queue coverage by evaluating, planning, and directing work flow.
• Increased collections and decreased delinquent accounts by streamlining process, creating consistency among account types and reducing number of collection calls needed in 1-month period. Supervised the collection of delinquent customer accounts and maintained records of collection activities.
• Provided input on policies and procedures, recommending operational improvement, implementing a new quality assurance system¸ and streamlining feedback to the representatives and resulting in better customer satisfaction.
• Oversaw reporting to collection agencies and credit bureaus. Simplifying workflow between the department and credit agencies.
• Amplified department profit by supervising settlement negotiations, receiving payment that we would have lost from cancelled accounts, and responding to customer credit application inquiries.
• Provided immediate supervision, monitoring workflow and assigning tasks, meeting goals and objectives; participated in hiring, termination, performance, and salary reviews.
• Implemented new Quality Assurance system. decreasing costs by monitoring calls without the need of outside agencies or teams.
Lead and Implementation Specialist
Served as primary point of contact for all representative questions and subject matter expert on current Sprint policies and procedures.
• Coached representatives on best practices, assisting with implementation in daily work, increasing customer satisfaction survey and CSAT scores and decreasing churn.
• Streamlined employee performance and productivity by providing ongoing reporting to representatives showing accounts needing contact customers in-progress orders needing attention, etc.
• Tracked inefficiencies receivables, and quarterly upgrades, resulting in 100% contract renewals, and meeting churn goal over 80% of the time.
• Retained accounts by decreasing ongoing churn and developing strong relationships with key decision makers and product end-users.
• Identified ‘at risk’ accounts by monitoring ongoing revenue and unit count numbers, reaching out to ensure satisfaction and retention of customers.
• Conducted strategic account reviews with all assigned customers, regularly evaluating service needs and usage trends.
• Worked with field reps, tech support, and other internal teams during Sprint/Nextel merger to ensure larger business accounts were transitioned over to new network and devices smoothly and efficiently