Creative, effective professional with a wide range of capabilities both in non-IT and IT areas. Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Quick learner, very adaptable, highly productive, works well in teams and on own, strong personal work ethic, and a commitment to quality, competence and integrity. Highly developed oral, written, presentation, organizational, and planning skills. Experience serving in government, non-profit and private industry. 30+ years of experience as an accomplished IT professional capable of effectively serving in multiple roles and capacities. Substantial experience in
TEAM LEADERSHIP • BUSINESS ANALYSIS • SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT • DATABASE DESIGN • TECHNICAL SUPPORT • CUSTOMER SUPPORT • EDUCATION
Self Published Poet
Very Novice Musician
Star Trek over Star Wars!
I’ve served on the same project under different companies/company names since 2010. Roles include:
* Providing input for production support and new modernization efforts on the horizon.
* Serving as tiger team lead for transitioning from legacy TIBCO communications Technology into new Kafka technology, saving USCIS approximately $6 million/year.
* Serving in Business Analysis capacity to assist in
a) Epic and feature planning.
b) Customer-facing communications.
c) Program Increment and Iteration planning and coordination.
d) Requirements gathering.
e) Bridging communications between the customer, developer and testers.
* Serving as Senior Developer for legacy Client-Server, WinForms application. Still providing guidance and advice for the application regarding current requirements and future transitions into current technologies.
* Serving as Team Lead, Manager, Scrum Master: Serving across multiple teams to advise, guide and facilitate to deliver requirements from the customer with quality and timeliness.
* Serving to grow team members to realize their potential and discover their goals. One is now serving as Technical Lead for his team.
* Serving as a Technical Lead on contract.
* Serving to assist in the interview process as the contract continues to grow in staff.
* Served as Senior Developer for legacy Web Application, providing emergency back-fill while the team remains understaffed.
* Served as technical lead for implementing requirements within the CLAIMS 3 system that were initiated from the Executive Branch.
Technologies/Software Tools: C#, Oracle, Visual Studio, GitHub, JIRA, Kafka, AWS, WPF, Java, Web Services employing WCF, Entity Framework, TFS, Automated Test Scripts, XML, ANSI SQL.