• Upload updated files using FTP
• Provide Google Analytics to the website’s frequently visited pages
• Create a master page for the website site’s navigation bar on the content pages, for reducing work time in updating the navigation
• Create, demonstrate and share code as part of tutoring project as a guide for students to create their own code.
• Using Visual Studio, added Visual Basic code to create a SQL query to link data tables by customer ID to list delinquent payments.
• Added a calendar date input prompt to filter resulting data by date
• Used Visual Studio .Net, Xamarin, and C# to create a utility that changes the font color of the text. Capable of changing color while typing and changing the color of highlighted text. Includes a color chart to select a color for a font.
• Used Firebase database underlying to a login portal and transmits text to other users.
• Integrates with Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Includes a free trial period for users and expires when the trial period elapses.
• Monthly fees paid through the portal
• Used SharePoint 2016 to create a web component for the College’s Calendar of events, plus SQL Server to store the College’s events.
• Made changes to the component and deployed through Visual Studio
• Added an input field to create additional events
• Added a search bar to component to find an event by search string
• Assessed candidates, by phone contact, inquiring of technical skills and experience for various positions in software
• Interpreted candidates’ qualifications in a written presentation.
• Submitted candidates’ background data to recruiting team to determine a candidate’s selection.
• Used .Net in Visual Studio decompile and convert to source code, two image processing applications:
• In Visual Basic, an image capturing program that photographs passing motorcycles, stores the images onto a server, organizes images in fifteen-minute intervals, and copies them to an alternate server used for sales.
• In C#, an image viewing program that integrates with the capturing program, categorizes the images by event names and dates and displays thumbnail views of the images pertinent to the event.
• Connected the applications to a MySQL database to store capture dates and times and application configurations.
• Use Visual Studio Team Services to submit program updates and push notifications to the company.
Stephen has worked as a Developer from 1999 to 2017