– Working remotely, from Brazil, for High Jump, a company based in Minnesota
– .NET Development using C# language with RabbitMQ, Postgres, OData, and Docker
– Migration of the company’s legacy system written in C++ to Microservices written in C# and .NET 5
– Development of the new Command Line Interface (CLI) that must run in any Operation System (Linux, Windows, MacOsmacOS,…)
– Development of Backend for Frontend (BFF) that will make the integration between the new CLI and Microservices
– Participation in the Scrum meetings (Daily, Planning, Retro, Code Review,…)
– Mentoring new developers
– Hands-on profile: split time between coding and management.
– Used .NET Core, C#, Entity Framework, and SQL Server for Backend development
– Used Angular and React for Frontend development
– Delivered to the Bank Itau the Renegocie Facil system (https://www.renegociefacil.com), which was the largest project in Recovery’s history. In addition to this, he managed the team that delivered the project Serasa Limpa Nome (https://www.serasa.com.br/clean-name). Both systems are responsible for renegotiating thousands of debts daily.
– Managed two Technological Innovation teams of 8 people.
Solutions Architect at Gol.
– Architected definition of all new systems implemented by Gol
– Installed infrastructure in Azure for the Dev, Homol, and Prod environments
– Created Deploy and Continuous Release Pipelines
– Created systems documentation
– Kanban management
– Ensured the agile methodology was being followed
– Scope and deadline alignment meetings
He was responsible for leading the team that developed the finance system that was used by several IBM customers. Implemented Scrum in the team, which resulted in an increase in productivity and the quality of the deliveries made. He used several technologies but the ones that stood out the most were C #, Web API, WCF, Unit tests, and DDD.