Sebastian is an experienced developer in a consultant role as well as team lead. He has extensive experience with C, C++, Java, Python (pandas, beautifulsoup4, Django), .NET C#, SQL, RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL), Docker and AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, RDS, ElastiCache, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline), GitHub, CPLEX, and OR-Tools.
Leading a team in charge of building OR-based algorithms for optimizing outbound operations in warehousing.
Architected and led the implementation of advanced analytics solutions primarily focused on logistics combinatorial optimization problems.
○ Vehicle Routing Problem for fuel distribution: Daily programming of a 2500+ vehicle fleet. Metaheuristics for route generation and MIP model implemented in CPLEX for route selection. .NET C# API. Azure.
○ TV Ad Allocation Scheduling: Weekly planning and daily programming of ads in TV grid for maximizing revenue based on rating and many restrictions. Two step approach: Heuristics and OR-Tools MIP model. Python.
○ Manufacturing Scheduling: Which SKU should be manufactured at each plant considering the scheduling within each machine
to better use machine time. Metaheuristics. Python. Azure.
○ Demand Allocation Tacting Planning: 6-to-12 week tactical plan to support decision of which warehouse the demand should be
shipped from and which SKU to ship (SKU equivalence matrix). .NET C#
Responsible for implementing IT medium-to-large solutions to assist clients transform their businesses. During tenure at Accenture was a developer, functional analyst, tester, team leader, project leader, created and developed work teams, coached, and supported sales.
Digital Invoice / Bill for telco clients: .NET C# / ASP.NET – web application for invoice display and download. APIs for accessing invoices built in C#.
○ Loyalty Web Application: Enhancement of fuel company loyalty customer application. .NET C# / ASP.NET / SQL Server.