Renato is an experienced Data Engineer, Business Intelligence, and Big Data problem solver with over 9 years of experience. He is an analytical person, with solid knowledge in Data Science, Survival Analysis, Continuous Improvement of Processes, Data Mining. and Multivariate Techniques. Renato’s latest project includes building database infrastructure and visual reports integrating key QuickServe source systems.Hire Renato
Carried out the information gathering on the needs of the business areas.
● Interpreted business requirements and document them through functional and technical specifications.
● Analyzed data from different sources to extract information.
● Modeled the collected information into efficient data structures.
● Designed, developed, tested, and deployed processes of extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) of structured and unstructured data to the cloud (AWS – GCP).
● Developed and maintained robust and reliable data pipelines.
● High volume information processing using big data technologies in the cloud (AWS – GCP)
● Coordinated with work teams from the internal areas of the company and from external clients about implementation and support of data analytics solutions of requirements and expectations of clients.
● Worked and collaborated in the activities of implementation, deployment, maintenance, and improvement of data analytics systems, as well as integration with other solutions and platforms.
● Maintained updated information on the scope, time, and budget of the different assigned projects, by following the schedules or boards established for each project, in order to complete tasks and activities on the indicated date.
● Transformation and analysis of data into useful, timely, and reliable information that will serve for decision-making, supported by the use of available IT tools (Google Big Query, PL / SQL, Google Cloud Storage).
● Analysis, design, and development of indicators for the areas that request support with information extracted from the various computer systems implemented in the institution.
● Extraction and selection of different variables, creation, and optimization of classifiers through machine learning. (Python / R)
● Processed, cleaned, and verified the integrity of the data used for the analysis processes. Construction and improvement of pipelines.
● Built operational, tactical, and managerial management dashboards (Google Data Studio, Power BI).
• Analysis and exploitation of data to show useful information (SQL Server 2016).
• Preparation of statistical reports and reports to support management (Power BI).
• Measurement, analysis, and monitoring of management indicators.
• Development of solutions through automated processes (Macros VBA Excel).
• Attention to the information requirements requested by the various areas.
• Carried out other functions related to the position commissioned by the immediate boss.
• Established product universes and sample design through sampling techniques.
• Database management for establishing sales projection through statistical models of time series (SQL Server 2016, Tableau).
• Statistical support in data consistency/analysis of variables / Coverage Analysis (Python, R, SPSS)
• Implementation of process improvement projects under the Six Sigma methodology
• Responsible for the statistical control of the processes in the area (Minitab).
• Statistical support in meetings with external and internal clients
• Provided support in the realization of reports based on statistical models in order to simplify and synthesize any information obtained from the database (SQL Server, SPSS, R)
• Identified opportunities for improvement and innovation in current processes/products made by the company globally and locally.
• Designed, prepared, and proposed the sample and weights requested according to the objectives of the study previously coordinated with the managers in charge of each unit.
• Generated reports based on the percentage of studies assigned to researchers in order to validate and size the assigned projects for their correct fulfillment (VBA Macros Excel).
• Management of information from the database for the analysis of statistical control of the quality of the processes (Minitab)
• Development and maintenance of statistical models for the validation of processes.
• Implementation and monitoring of management indicators (SPSS, R).
• Elaboration of process improvement projects using quality tools, Six Sigma, and 5s methodology.
• Internal auditor based on the ISO 9001: 2008 standard and BPM manual
• Implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System: scheduling of internal audits, external audits, updating of procedures, instructions, and records corresponding to all areas.