Renan is an AWS and Azure certified Cloud Enterprise Architect with 8+ years of experience in the IT industry. He has a strong background in infrastructure projects. Broad knowledge and proven expertise in assisting Public Sector and Private customers in answering RFPs, conducting PoC, and delivering outstanding proposals. Experience with High-Performance environments and Clusters for High-Availability and Disaster Recovery on-premise and on-Cloud (IBM Cloud, MS Azure, AWS, OpenShift). with a background with client onsite activities, facing business and technical clients. Adept knowledge of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence with Python.Hire Renan
Providing Consultancy as AWS Cloud Architect
Architecting AWS solutions for customers
Understanding and documenting technical requirements from clients
Managing budgets and estimating cost
Define Migration strategy to move applications to the cloud
• Providing Consultancy as Storage Specialist for North/Northeast/Midwest:
– Gathering and understanding customers’ requirements and positioning the best solutions to support their needs.
– Architecting Storage solutions for High -Performance environment
– Configuring and Advising on High-Availability and Disaster Recovery environment
– Providing Customer Facing consultancy
– Conducting technical meetings and working closely sales team
• Architecting storage for HPC, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
– Design the solution for Big Data, integrating with Hadoop, Spark.
– Advise on Information life cycle Managing on Hybrid Multicloud environment
• Advising on Hybrid Cloud Architectures:
– Integration with Amazon AWS Cloud Environment:
– DRaaS with Software-defined Storage on Amazon EC2 (Spectrum Virtualize)
– Data Architecture and Integration patterns, Data segregation, and Data retention.
– Cloud Tiering from on-premises to AWS (S3, S3 Glacier)
– Conducting POCs
– Deployment of Software-defined Storage Solutions on Lab environment for demonstration purposes
– Configuration and managing storage systems.
– Help to define the Business Cases for the POC.
• Responsible for owning the technical agenda between partners and IBM by enabling the partner’s technical capability,
– At presales and delivery level, to ensure productive use of IBM Storage Solution.
– Responsible for helping identify and design client-centric solutions.
– Developed and conducted a one-week deep-dive training for over 50 partners
– With the training, we had a 10% increase in Business Partner certification
• Responsible for answering RFP for government customers
– Responsible for helping identify and design the best solutions to support their needs.
– Configuration and managing storage Systems
• Responsible for technical support
– Responsible for testing and helping final users with Oak Software
– Deployment of Software-defined Storage Solutions
• Responsible for administrating the IT resources
– Responsible for configuring hardware and software
– Responsible for technical support