Rasheed is a Business Intelligence developer and administrator with a concentration in Tableau. He has over 9 years of experience developing business dashboards while implementing design best practices and optimization. He has experience with Tableau server configuration, upgrades, managing users, AD groups, alerts, subscriptions, etc. Rasheed is a certified Scrum Master and a certified Tableau Desktop Specialist.Hire Rasheed
Rasheed is a BI developer with a concentration in UI/UX. He also manages Lowe’s Tableau server, both the back-end and front-end server processes.
Analyzed Cardinal Health Medical segment data, built Interactive Health dashboard and Alteryx workflows.
Devised Dashboards for FedEx Office Store Performance KPIs:
• Developed Dashboards for Customer Experience Indexes.
• Created Metrics and Dashboards to track Team Member Performance.
• Responsible for Tableau administration, including user provisioning, server management, license administration, and version upgrades.
• Developed Internal Business Reports using Tableau Desktop, analyzing the data for visualization.
• System Administration activities included: creation of new site, server maintenance/upgrades/patches, and scheduled control.
• Worked in a collaborative team environment offering assistance, advice, and technical expertise to peers.
• Used Tableau Best Practices to connect to data sources, and analyze and share workbooks.
• Created metrics, attributes, filters, reports and dashboards, advanced charts, and complex calculations to manipulate data.
• Created and Designed Dashboard Layouts.
• Wrote Customized SQL Queries for Reports.
• Optimized and fine-tuned SQL queries for performance improvement.
• Formatted dashboards and worksheets for end clients.
• Designed interactive and dynamic dashboards for end clients.