An expert Android Engineer with 7 years experience collaborating on a global scale on multiple projects. Raphael successfully developed an app from scratch that reached more than 1 million downloads. Highly capable in Android, Firebase Analytics and Cloud Messaging, Facebook OAuth, Location services, Google Maps API, Picasso, Kotlin, Dagger2. He is skilled in new app development and working with cross-skilled team members to build and grow companies.Hire Raphael
Collaborate on global scale multiple projects.
● Absorb and learn the new mobility concept Uber has as an objective.
● Contribute to Uber open source android framework.
● Rewrite the app and implement new features following these goals:
○ Fully update the app codebase from java to kotlin
○ Apply a better architecture to the app
○ Solve bugs and crashes
● Implemented HLS/Dash playback.
● Enabled Casting ability.
● Implemented online plan sale via gateway.
● Worked on migrating the whole codebase from Java to Kotlin.
● Solved bugs and improved sync mechanism for user products with the backend servers.
● Implemented online sales via gateway.
● Implemented virtual magazine showcases.
● Enabled the resellers to order more products from the registered cosmetic factories through a virtual shop web page integrated with the Android application through a Single-Sign-On URL.
● Worked with a cross skilled team stack on remodeling the home page by turning a single product shelf into a fully dynamic shelf controlled by backend servers.
● Implemented full analytics monitoring, tracking all user product clicks and tracking which shelf the user scrolls more using Firebase Analytics and custom API calls.
● Made an app from scratch that reached more than 1M+ downloads.
● Helped to implement shop geolocation and guidance for the physical shops, which resulted in more customers visiting the client’s physical shops.
● Implemented travel package feature, so users can get more information on their itinerary on the go, resulting in less phone calls to the client’s
● Implemented travel packages virtual showcase, resulting in more customer flow for the physical shops.
● Built full test case scenarios and documented them to be implemented later.
● Implemented test cases for web projects.