Rajeev is an experienced Software Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Requirements Analysis, Java/ J2EE, Jboss, Angular, React, Node, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap, Oracle Database, AWS, Apache Camel, Agile Methodologies and Hibernate, Spring, Spring boot and Microservices PCF and build application for Finance and Retail industry taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks. I focus on developing software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas with innovative technical solution and quick solution to critical problems related to software architecture/infrastructure, following the software development lifecycle.
Description: Assume technical ownership and responsibility for developing/deploying enhancements + bug fixes for the multi-application shared Data Cache Service built upon AWS ElastiCache with Redis, Java and Spring Boot—hosted on AWS EC2 with Docker instances running on ECS. Document application design /architecture /setup etc. and share knowledge with other developers/teams
• Utilized SOLID design principles and creational/structural/behavioral Gang of Four design patterns to develop robust application code (i.e. Factory, Adapter, Decorator, Strategy)
• Increased unit test code coverage > 60% for Java/Spring REST MVC microservice applications with JUnit and Mockito.
• Developed code using Java 8 features like lambda expressions, streams, predicates and new date time API. Developed a Web Application using Java with the Google Web Toolkit API with PostgreSQL.
• Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tool such as Chef, Puppet. Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven.
• Worked in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment has become one of the most common use cases of Docker, CI/CD merges development with testing which allows developers to build code from master branch of GIT repository.
• Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
• Created system and API level test automation solution using Java8/ Cucumber4.2 /Selenium3 /Junit /Maven /REST Assured /Apache POI.
• Interface with business stakeholders to add automated test coverage for the Financial Advisor Intermediary website to include all critical path, compliance, high priority and acceptance tests.
• Used IntelliJ Idea as the IDE to create and update Java and Groovy classes.
• Developed RESTful Webservices API for the existing services by creating new controller and a façade using the Spring boot framework.
• Work with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker and Git for continuous integration and continuous deployment of applications.
Description: Worked with highly scalable, distributed, micro-service based applications. Architect in redesigning the legacy monolithic app into reactive micro services architecture.
• Spearheaded the redesign of the payment modernization experience with major Reactive framework (Apache Spark, Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Zookeeper, Docker, Spring Boot, Angular, ELK) and integration of GBM machine learning in real-time applications.
• Implemented DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment. Migrated the apps to be CI/CD Jenkins CI, compliance.
• Dockerize the apps for cloud readiness (AWS) and automate testing using ATDD Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor. Was also responsible for deploying / maintaining/ product support of the Apps in cloud Linux environment.
• Actively involved in analysis, detail design, development, bug fixing and enhancement in Agile methodology. Involved in daily scrum and sprint planning meetings.
• Developed various helper classes using core Java multi-threaded programming and collection classes. Used GitHub and Subversion to maintain project versions.
• Configured and Deployed application on Tomcat and WebLogic Application Server.
• Developed Automated testing scripts GUI & API’s using cucumber, protractor, selenium, readyapi and postman. Participated in coding Spring MVC components to handle requests.
• Implemented design patterns like Front Controller, MVC, Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects. Used Log4j Logger for all logging purposes. Developed server-side services using Java multithreading, Java, Springs, and Web Services (SOAP, AXIS).
• Wrote application front end with HTML, CSS, and JSP. Wrote custom JSP tags for role-based sorting and filtering. Developed various helper classes using core Java multi-threaded programming and collection classes.
• Followed Agile Methodology and participated in daily SCRUM meetings.
• Effective usage of J2EE Design Patterns namely Session Facade, Factory Method, Command and Singleton to develop various base framework components in the application.
• Used UML to design various data models including dataflow diagrams, workflow diagrams, sequence diagrams and interaction diagrams.
• Designing of tables in Oracle database required for System user administration, Data Management. Implemented the Web Service and associated business modules integration.
• Worked on generating the web services classes by using SOA, WSDL, UDDI and SOAP. Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring MVC.
• Developed POJO objects corresponding to the database schema and implemented persistence in the business logic using Hibernate. Developed configuration files corresponding to beans mapped and backend database tables. Used Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
• Developed PL/SQL database scripts and written Stored Procedures and Trigger
• Implemented Ant and Maven build tools to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers. Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
• Used Eclipse as IDE for development, build, deployment and testing the application.