Pedro is a senior full-stack developer with over 15 years of experience and a solid technical background with leading experience. He is skilled in a wide range of languages, technologies, and methodologies such as .NET, C#, ASP.NET, React, and Azure. In his latest project, he was responsible for supporting, helping, and improving the company’s main service by using the software with the clients. His goal is to learn continuously and pursue ongoing professional development to help him grow his career.Hire Pedro
Senior Full Stack Developer in charge of development and architecture of custom software used for the internal manufacturing process.
Managing technical development and implementation of Odoo ERP for the company, the main objective is to consolidate different software verticals into a single system / stack / technology to reduce software costs, automate processes, improve data analysis, data availability and reporting .
– Overview continuous integration / deployments pipelines
– Code repositories strategies / environment segregations
– Managing the development team (mentoring, code review, etc)
– Project architecture / integrations
Technical lead for the R&D department, we are a multi-cultural team currently building a product for the business process management market, which is the core vertical for the business, the idea is to support, help and improve the company’s main service by using this software with the current clients.
– Platform Architecture
– Technology research
– Algorithms, best practices, technology stack, workflows
– Linux development environment
– MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node JS (MEAN JS stack)
– Elastic search (Kibana / Sense tools)
– Workflow: Grunt / Yeoman / NPM / Bower
– CI: Jenkins / Gitlab / Virtual Machines
– UX: Balsamiq
– React js / redux / sagas
– Node js / Express JS
– ES6 / Babel
Team Leader of the local software development team in El Salvador, with constant coordination and communication with segregated teams across different countries such as El Salvador, Ireland, Russia, and the UK.
Responsible for directing the product /platform consolidation for the entire group, which aims to implement a standard software architecture for all the company’s websites throughout the world allowing the creation and distribution of a personalized framework according to each business
demands. The objective is to have all platforms under the same programming language, architecture, and technology standards to improve development time, reduce costs, and agile feature implementation over hundreds of different web platforms.
Re-launched Estascontratado.com integrating new functionalities channeled to the business needs, highlighting SEO to increase the traffic of all sources (organic, referral, and direct) and the usability of the system for the final users’ (clients and job seekers), having as result a 20% increase in traffic compared to the previous period respectively. Creation of 2 sites oriented to mobile devices for the biggest job platforms in Ireland, Irish jobs. ie and nijobs.com, reference m.irishjobs.ie and m.nijobs.ie accordingly.
Responsible for project management, team coordination, and project planning, and product development, which includes carrying out all processes around software engineering such as:
– Requirement analysis
– Design of software architecture
– Testing (unit and integration)
– Production deployment
– SEO (Technical implementation)
– Product integration with third-party software platforms.
– Created a stable, robust and scalable tool, according to the business needs.
– Positioned tecoloco.com to be one of the first websites for job boards on the internet at a regional level (Central America), having more than a million registered users.