• Certification: Tableau Desktop Specialist
• Iterative, Agile requirements gathering and solution design via clear communication.
• Collaboration with clients on visual design of charts and dashboards.
• Creation of Calculations/TC/LOD to suit stakeholder metrics requirements.
• Delivering solution-oriented analytic visualizations in Tableau.
Team Lead, Data and Reporting Developer in Global IS team. Named 2018 Information Security Team of the Year by SC Magazine, recruited as a contractor (TEKsystems) before acquiring employee status. As part of cybersecurity risk remediation efforts, collaborated with governance and remediation teams using agile methodologies to design and develop metrics definitions, data schema, and ETL scripted processes for populating the reporting data warehouse in Cloudera Hadoop.
• HQL/Hive, PL/SQL/Oracle, MySQL, and T-SQL/MS-SS are utilized in sourcing and processing data.
• Data is reported and visualized in an internal website and Tableau.
• Utilize Apache Hadoop, Big Data architecture, and ETL techniques including HDFS.
Developer, technical team lead, and on-site project manager of business intelligence reporting, operational web applications, and analytics, for US division of a leading global telecommunications company. Data is sourced to unite disparate ERP database sources, utilizing T-SQL/MS-SS and PL/SQL/Oracle.
• Directed team of business and data analysts in providing insights into operational results.
• Oversaw design of data architecture, C# / SQL coding, ETL processing in SSIS for data warehousing.
• Led development of Tableau reporting and ASP.NET interactive web applications.
IT Back Office Solutions team member of international peer network of business leaders. Reports were developed through collaboration with key stakeholders in an agile environment. Implemented application integrations and designed data architecture, ETL processes, utilizing SQL and C# in Visual Studio.
• Utilized SSRS and cloud based GoodData analytics platform to provide reports and dashboards.
• Extracted and integrated data from various sources including CSV, API, MS Dynamics SL and CRM.
Data and BI Developer based in IT services subsidiary of $14B media group, recruited on a contract-to-hire position (Matrix Resources) before acquiring employee status. Developed data architecture in Microsoft SQL Server environment utilizing SQL, SSIS, and SSRS.
• Sourced data from BMC FootPrints ITSM (IT Service Management), CMDB, MS Dynamics CRM.
• Utilized ETL techniques in developing data for warehouse.
• Created business intelligence analytics utilizing SSRS.
Technical contributor to Performance Improvement department of Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospital® Winner, full-time employee until laid-off along with 80 others. Developed BI reports and key performance indicator (KPI) dashboards monitoring actual to targeted productivity for both Hospitals and Clinics. Data was sourced from various Electronic Health Record (Epic), Surgical, Accounting, and HR data systems in compliance with HIPAA, transformed via SQL (T-SQL/MS-SS, PL/SQL/Oracle) and ETL processes.
• Proactively communicated and collaborated with directors in refining productivity targets.
• Created SQL Queries, Views, Stored Procedures, and User-Defined Functions.
• Increased functionality of new web applications, working closely with subject matter experts (SMEs).
• Developed SQL Queries (MySQL, PL/SQL/Oracle, T-SQL/MS-SS) to extract data from sources.