Noelia is an Information Systems Engineer with 8 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, Product Manager and a Tech Lead. She
• Focus on guiding and building team member’s skills and best practices to drive longer-term enhancements productivity, and potential business understanding.
• Staffing. Structuring and reorganizing Business Analyst/ Product Owners positions across Global VAT Line of Business.
• Product Discovery and Strategy. Create business cases and product specs to support the product portfolio strategy definition of the board of directors and general managers.
• Product and Backlog Management, Feasibility analysis, Product Design, MVP Design, Project Planning, Roadmaps Definition.
• Client support.
• Challenging Strategical and compliance goals across e-Invoicing markets.
• Analysis and definition of strategic differentiation plan for enterprise vs SMB clients.
• Best practices for Analysis and Product Management.
• Champion the long-term roadmap and priority definition.
• Marketing campaign support. Presentations in webinars and provision of release notes.
* BA Team Leader and global contributor.
* Support a group of Business Analysts and Product Owners distributed in different sites of Latam.
* Balance between individual contributor and leadership (zoom in / out)
* Challenge priorities and scope projects to Product.
* Product Management, Roadmaps Definition, Sprint Planning, MVP Design.
* User Story Writing. Prototyping
* Client support.
* Deeply understanding of solutions Sovos offers and how tax regulations impact our products and generate user stories to comply with those legal mandates.
* Product Discovery, design and guide the implementation.
* Impact analysis and product assessment to determine and communicate the impact of fiscal regulations into our global compliance solutions.
* User Story writing, alignment with multiple stakeholders. Feature, Epic, User Story mapping definitions.
* Client Support.
Project: Alius Health
* Systems Analysis and solutions understanding
* Definition and writing of User Stories
* Sprint Planning
* Product Backlog Management
* Negotiation and leadership skills
* User Stories Writing | Product Backlog Management
* MVP and Solution Scope Definition.
* Use of Jira for Project Management
* Delivery Planning and main communicator
Project: Southwest Airlines
* Focal Point SWA, Quality Control leadership team.
* Analysis and execution of test cases.
* User Acceptance Testing prior to its implementation.
* HP Quality Center for Management. Criticality and Bug Tracking
* Rally and Jira for project management, Impediments and Functional Specifications.