At the nexus of complex systems lies the primary intersection of development and design. We navigate this exciting territory with repeatable techniques. We act as your guide and trusted advisor. Our services start at the design phase. Next, we traverse the landmarks of product design and development with you. We end our journey with complete products - fully bespoke and customized for your users. Highlights: • Engineered and architected dozens of applications which include programming languages and paradigms traversing the full stack of a software development • Focused on user-centered design with empathy maps, user personas, journey maps, user stories, etc., and contributed UI/UX expertise to modern enterprise and government level background investigation software • Processed websites with Scrapy, and parsed them with NLTK, stored intermediate DataFrames in the analysis pipelines with Panda, and graphed results with Matplotlib
• Upgraded and transformed tightly-coupled legacy JSP/AngularJS views into its modern Angular 9 equivalent as part of a major transition to a service-oriented architecture (departing from a monolithic pattern) • Improved code reusability with Web Components and the Shadow DOM though the implementation of the ‘ViewEncapsulation’ standard in the Angular ecosystem • Handled shared state between components with RxJS Observables and specifically with the 'BehaviorSubject' module • Rendered intuitive interfaces through the use of Material Design best practices and generated dynamic data visualizations with D3.js (version 5)
• Engineered 'green-field' software applications and communicated advanced software architecture patterns while documenting state-of-the-art concepts • Lead the development efforts on several concurrent application development initiatives and collaborated within small agile teams
• Developed Angular 6 form-based user interfaces for configuring networks. • Cooperated on an international team working across multiple time zones and participated in regular SCRUM ceremonies taking place as 3 week cycles. • Contributed work remotely as a sub-contractor for Cisco and Bank of America (their central location was located in New York, NY).
• Realigned user interfaces with modern design implementations, separated monolithic code into separate and smaller services, and reorganized research project development efforts into production-ready software • Actualized concepts into software components while following software development life cycle best practices - Conceived features and design concepts, constructed high fidelity designs, and integrated user experience research - Contributed to software architecture discussions, documented API contracts, and ideated on software prototypes - Engineered multiple features including sequence matching algorithms in Python, file system user interfaces in angular.js, and system diagnostic tools across the application stack • Researched IETF RFC specifications for information about Internet protocols, guided a small team of interns, and learned basic knowledge of Docker, machine learning, and programming language theory • Improved branding materials, designed detailed style guides, explored user experience concepts, and tested user interface layouts with the Adobe Suite
• Steered the development of several modern (Web 2.0) and responsive angular.js applications while detecting mobile (iOS and Android, specifically) clients by implementing Yeoman, Ionic, NPM, Bower, and other technologies • Performed routine maintenance and enhancements of the administrative application (ember.js) which includes improvements to the UI/UX of secure HIPAA compliant messaging, auditing, and archiving