Leading back-end development of REST/GraphQL APIs and microservices that interacts with various blockchains to provide seamless integration for dApps.
Developing front-end applications focused on the blockchain/crypto industries,
• Leads the development of a blockchain indexer (Flow) and GraphQL API to a NFTan marketplace that has more than 20 million USD volume in the past 3 months
• Uses RabbitMQ to refactor a microservice event handling to a 300% throughput capacity and performance increase
• Leads the development of and blockchain indexer that orchestrates a cryptocurrency staking feature for one of the biggest projects at the WAX blockchain (15.000+ players)
• Receives bonuses for outstanding performance and overall success of delivered solutions
Designed, developed, and maintained highly concurrent and fine-tuned microservices that deal with sensitive data from healthcare facilities all over the United States.
• Suggested and developed a service that centralized audit trails management for all internal applications and services, leading to an overall performance improvement for actions that generated audit trails, as they started to be processed on demand using Google Cloud Pub/Sub.
• One of the main developers to work on an Elastic Search integration that resulted in a 1000%+ (~500ms to ~50ms requests duration) speed increase in the main platform’s search tool.
• Used Jest to implement new tests suites (unit and e2e) to a file proxy microservice that drastically reduced its regression in the next releases
Designed, developed, and maintained scalable, high-performance Node.js microservices and RESTful APIs, using mainly Express.
Refactored the company photographies/films legacy PHP upload service using Node.js, streams, AWS SQS, and AWS S3, reducing the cloud services costs by 60%+ and performance by more than 100%, making it scalable, reliable, fast, and cheap to run.
• Implemented automated tests to existing features using Mocha, Selenium (Node.js), and Postman API testing and monitoring features, to ensure the quality of the solutions and reduce regressions
• Analysis of functional and non-functional requirements of new features in the company’s main platform products
• Used AWS Lambda functions to migrate cron jobs, allowing the jobs to be scalable and easily maintained
● Software outsourcing for big companies that have the desire to innovate their services with digital solutions.
● Development of web applications and platforms using technologies such as React, Node.js, MongoDB, Python, and Vue.js.
● Development of the company’s new payment API, integrated with various payment services
● Microservices to manage users’ subscriptions.
● Creating new features in the social media management platform
● Requirement gathering for new projects
● Integration tests using Mocha and Postman automated tests and monitoring features
● Development of innovation projects requested by big companies, such as Cartão Elo, the biggest Brazilian debit and credit cards label in Brazil.
● Assistant web browser extension for Elo cardholders
● Maintenance on iOS apps, using Swift.
● Development of integrations with Elo’s GraphQL APIs
● Analysis and design of a financial investments simulator, creating the front-end application from scratch, integrated with the company’s APIs.
● Full-stack development of hybrid mobile apps for event management, helping attendees and organizers using Ionic as the main framework (Angular 2+)
● API RESTful Development and microservices in Node.js