A Salesforce certified developer and architect with over 20 years of IT experience which the last 8 he’s been specializing in Salesforce development, deployment, migration, integration, and solution architecture. Marcio’s well versed with Lighting and Classic experiences, he most often utilizes Ant, SFDX, Salesforce, Apex, jQuery, and SQL Server for his solutions.Hire Marcio
– Implement technical improvements and performance improvements on legacy resources in salesforce;
– Develop lightning web component and migrate interfaces from classic to lightning;
– Improve features used in previous versions such as visual force pages for lightning record pages and lwc;
– Build new independent and configurable features and decrease recoding;
– Maintenance of Legacy Salesforce
– Creation of lwc (Lightning Web components);
– Resolution of troubleshooting of technical problems using apex code, salesforce architecture and standards;
– Propose improvements within the automated deployment (distribution) process with the DEVOP team using the SFDX interface;
– Estimate User stories with the team and propose new tools to assist in the Salesforce customization development process;
– Troubleshooting defects along the application;
– Layer 3 support;
– Create and implement improvements within the existing Work Order process (WorkOrder) to integrate with the company’s peripheral systems;
Implemented improvements and developed new features for ONTAP and OnTime products. Created new development stories and backlogs. Worked closely with DevOps team to automate deployments with salesforce. Communicated with executives and shareholders to gather requirements and create user stories.
Developed and streamlined solutions within Salesforce.com best implementation practices. Created and developed Apex, Classes, Triggers and solutions that involved SalesCloud customizations. Provided continuous improvement of testing classes and code coverage.
Acted as a Salesforce SME, led enterprise implementations and solutions. Responsible for researching new technologies, data integrations, configurations, solutions architecture, and interface development.