The primary front-end developer of the “Credit Cards Transactional” squad.
• Improved 30% customer satisfaction by simplifying the experience of the month selector micro frontend component.
• Reduced 25% of the legacy Java/JSP monolith codebase per feature development.
• Standardized 3 components to more generic versions to be more easily reused.
• Reviewed 100% of PRs with axe DevTools and NVDA so all features are compliant with accessibility standards (a11y).
Front-end Developer of ImportYeti, a website that allows visualization of virtually every U.S. company’s international supply chain.
• Containerized 100% of custom Material UI components getting rid of essentially all boilerplate code.
• Implemented strong ESLint rules and fixed over 500 lines of code that weren’t compliant.
• Created a donation component that boosted the number of donations by providing users with different options (venmo, cashapp, crypto…) while also keeping track of the donation.
Worked as a Software Engineer for Safra developing both front-end (React) and back-end BFFs only (.NET Core).
• Raised the concern of an over 50 fields loan request application that led to the creation of an improved version of the project with over 50% fewer fields, raising the number of submitted applications, reducing operational time waste, and so on.
• Improved by 40% the performance of the logged area application by better segregating component responsibilities and getting rid of unnecessary dependencies.
• Improved team production by 30% by creating and documenting an internal components library, reducing time wasted on recreating “common” components.
• Improved customer retention by 15% by implementing skeleton loading.
Worked as a front-end developer for Safra:
• Designed 100% of the FrontEnd project structure that replaced the largest monolith that had over 100,000 hits per day.
• Improved customer satisfaction by a total of 50% by migrating to microservices which improved performance and CX because of the redesign that came along.
• Created a Spotify-like retrospective application that was used by 100% of the bank managers and had over 500,000 hits on the launch day.
• Reduced from 1h to 10min the time spent by managers to start their day by creating a single dashboard that aggregated all the info they needed that was previously spread across different dashboards.
• Participation in global meetings in order to receive training, discuss systematic changes and then pass them on to the Brasilian team.
• Management of the company’s main digital tool called mySchneider.
• Creation of commented video tutorials for the company’s YouTube channel.
• Technical support covering all offers available in the portfolio of Schneider Electric.
• Netflix customer service, involving mostly billing situations and technical problems, accurately identifying the profile of each customer and always providing the most complete and correct solution.