• Front-end Engineer (Angular).
• People and project management;
• Customer service;
• Government official documentation writer;
• Temporary Professor (Physics);
• Pedagogical assistant/project architect.
Note: Current indefinite leave
Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI) in Artificial Neural Networks (Master’s Project)
• Study of the implementation of neural networks with support for explainability;
• Use of Proof Trees to provide explainable training bases;
• Study of existing incipient technologies to improve AI Explainability;
• Extraction of rules from Formal Logic for deep neural networks.
• Data analysis;
• Implementation of the parser to extract data from Amazon meta data file;
• Project participation for extracting real dimensions of objects in digital images;
• Participation in a project to identify logos in images;
• Analysis and treatment of digital images.
Vehicle Networks for the Amazon
• Project developed together with the University of Valencia (Spain);
• Case study in a simulation environment (OMNeT ++);
• Study of modified TCP implementations for congestion control.
• Programming in Java and C ++.
• Application for the Android platform exhibited at the VII Mobile Application Fair (UFAM);
• Patented at INPI;
• Conceptual design (use case, database, and test cases), design, implementation, and tests;
• Programmer (Java – Android, PHP, and SQL) and tester.