Worked remotely for a client located in the United States in the used car sales and financing business, with a presence in almost every state in the country.
Angular, Karma/Jasmine, Node.js, feature toggle, Angular server-render, Docker, SASS and Azure.
Working remotely in the Growth squad, being mainly responsible for the maintenance and development of the portal regarding the increase in the number of accesses for clients interested in Real Estate. Using in the day-to-day work: Angular, Jest, Node.js, feature toggle, Angular server-render, Docker, SASS, and Kubernetes.
Worked remotely in the CX Squad with the improvement of customer experience post-purchase. Used Node.js with server render in AWS Lambda, API Gateway, feature flag, and test (unit and integration) with Jest and GitLab-CI to deliver a completely new order detail page without bugs and big changes. Responsible for the creation and optimization of complex query in MYSQL databases, plan and implementation of project, codification, code review and test write.
In addition, he worked in the Continuity squad, being responsible for migrating and organizing outdated projects for better infrastructure, organization, pipelines, and processes. Used Docker, Docker-compose, Bash, AWS, and pipelines.
Worked as a senior analyst and front-end developer in projects for the Itaú Unibanco bank client. Using Angular 2+, TDD, and SOLID to create interfaces of a SPA and integrate it with API. Sometimes I helped to plan and draw the API interface and implementations. I also exercised the technical leadership of other front-end developers.
Worked in a software factory, inside of an education institution, doing web applications focused on the education environment, as a full-stack developer.
● SPAs with Angular and Angular Material;
● Technical and Business Analysis of demand;
● Prototyping of the solution, looking for the client requirements and UX principles
● REST APIs using Node.js or PHP with Laravel.
● Creation and management of production and developer Infrastructures, using Docker, Docker Compose, GitLab and GitLab-CI, Virtual Machine, and Azure Cloud. Creating pipelines of builds, deploy, and test;
● Maintenance and management of MYSQL database, containing millions of records;
Also worked as Tech Lead and Scrum Master, where he could develop leadership skills.