Supported Quest Software and my own private consulting customers while living in Grants Pass, Oregon, USA, Kaifeng, Henan, PRC, Zhengzhou, Henan, PRC, and Jinzhou, Liaoning, PRC, Consulting ranged from development (mostly using Java and bash) to operating system management and system security (both Linux and Windows).
Taught Oral English in Jinzhou in 2019, and remotely from the US in 2020.
Assisted local and offshore (Ukraine) teams in maintaining legacy applications such as websites, android apps, iOS apps, and Windows applications, using Java, and ant, for global transport and logistics company.
• Used Jenkins and Bash to fully automate Subversion sync using a push button recovery process in the event of primary repository loss creating a zero downtime disaster response.
Taught Oral English in Zhengzhou for three years at four different universities.
Responsible for developing web applications and services using C# and SQL. Supported automation, scrum, and test-driven development to include Source Control through Subversion.
• Advocated and achieved source control and continuous integration.
Maintained IT infrastructure for pharmacy software company such as website, email, ftp, IM, continuous integration utilizing Jenkins, network, and power UPS. Responsible for Cybersecurity preventative measures and continuous monitoring to detect evidence of potential or pending system failures providing proactive mitigation. Mentored developers resolving issues with C++, Java, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Jenkins, GCC, and Maven.
• Promoted scrum and test-driven development.
• Performed complete automation of IT department to include servers, bare metal, and AWS.
Oversee web services for global logistics company providing internal document management products utilizing java, scrum, and agile methodologies through Eclipse and Tomcat programs.
• Enhanced and improved standards based HelloWorld build resulting in reduction of build time from 6 minutes to 8 seconds.