A senior software engineer and architect with over 10 years of experience developing full-stack enterprise solutions. Juliano is an expert across the .NET stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server) and he has been utilizing .NET Core to build cloud-based SaaS platforms in his most recent projects. Juliano prides himself on building clean, reliable, and scalable code often utilizing best practices in OOP such as TDD, DDD, DRY, and SOLID.Hire Juliano
• Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, using Agile/DevOps principles to bring products to life, achieve business objectives and serve customer needs.
• Designing, implementing, and maintaining new data-driven web applications and services with .NET Core, and SPA web frameworks.
• Designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines from scratch using Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, and Ansible in an AWS infrastructure to automate development processes for all environments (Dev, QA, Prod).
• Implementing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform and Ansible in an AWS environment.
• Responsible for mentoring software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
Architecting, designing, and implementing a suite of technical product engineering and management tools for software developers. Including a coaching platform, automating code fixes, easy containerization, and simplified PM tool. Overseeing a team of developers while also contributing hands-on to the code and resolving the most technically challenging issues.
• .NET, C#, Python, Angular, Typescript
• AWS Services (EC2, S3, CloudFront, Route53, Lambda, AppSync, DynamoDB, Cognito)
• Jenkins CI, PowerShell
Architecting, designing, and implementing enterprise platforms used by national education institutions. Responsible for determining the best development standards, concepts, designs, and rules to be utilized. Oversaw a team of developers while also contributing hands-on to full-stack development and implementing microservices.
• C#, ASP.NET Core, Angular, Typescript, Karma/Jasmine, Protractor
• Microservices, TDD, DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing
• Responsible for designing and building a responsive application using AngularJS in the front-end that allows the customers to access tax information via web or mobile devices.
• Identify and validate risks in legacy applications and work reliability engineering team to mitigate them.
• Perform root cause analysis on application failures and develop strategies to prevent a recurrence.
• C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, SQL Server, MySQL, Team Foundation Server
Server, Git, SignalR, Windows Azure
• Responsible for designing and building web applications in .NET projects, using ASP.NET MVC, Web API with Fluent NHibernate as ORM;
• Responsible for developing web services to promote integration between the company’s systems and third-party applications;
• Conduct requirements gathering and analysis with local users across the state to implement new features in legacy apps;
• C#, ASP.NET MVC, Fluent NHibernate, Simple Injector, WCF, HTML, CSS, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap, SQL Server, Git
• Perform maintenance and implementation of new features in a georeferencing system;
• Member of the innovation team responsible for promoting the integration between the company’s systems and third-party applications;
• Responsible to develop an integration module between the company’s web systems and monitoring cameras (IndigoVision and Minking);
• C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Ninject DI, WCF, HTML, CSS, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap, SQL Server, Team Foundation Server, SignalR
• Perform maintenance and implementation of new features in legacy systems;
• Working in a partnership with the customer development team to provide integration between the services created by them and the company’s development team;
• Designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines from scratch using Jenkins CI Server for projects in .NET framework;
• C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Ninject DI, HTML, CSS, SQL Server, Git, TortoiseSVN, Jenkins CI