• Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, using Agile/DevOps principles to bring products to life, achieve business objectives and serve customer needs.
• Designing, implementing, and maintaining new data-driven web applications and services with .NET Core, and SPA web frameworks;
• .NET Core, C#, ADO.Net, SQL Server
• Azure, AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Ansible
• Responsible for managing the entire software development lifecycle: defining coding standards, prioritizing, designing, leading the implementation, testing, and monitoring new features in an Agile environment.
• Responsible for managing remote multidisciplinary teams (with 30 engineers or more) such as software development, QA, Automation, DevOps, SaaS, and Reliability.
• .NET, C#, Python, Angular, Typescript
• AWS Services (EC2, S3, CloudFront, Route53, Lambda, AppSync, DynamoDB, Cognito)
• Jenkins CI, PowerShell
• One of four architects responsible for designing, planning, and building the architecture of a large-scale application (with .NET Core and Angular) for one of the largest educational institutions in Brazil;
• Providing leadership and mentorship to engineering teams on how to build services that scale for the customer;
• C#, ASP.NET Core, Angular, Typescript, Karma/Jasmine, Protractor
• Microservices, TDD, DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing