Johnnie’s last two projects consisted of the development of a market intelligence platform (setting up infrastructure and building each page with ReactJS and Redux) and a learning platform (created application mockups), both built from scratch.
Code and maintain all aspects of front-end and back-end web development. Design, architect, configure, and implement solutions for web applications using HTML/CSS/JS for user interface and PHP/.NET/other programming languages for functionality and behavior while maintaining code integrity and organization.
Interfaced with front-end and back-end development teams to develop unified product, smoothing out coding conflicts before
Collaborated with other developers to identify and alleviate software errors and inefficiencies. Also managed team of 3 mobile developers to build front end web applications.
• Worked with a team of people to create an application called Self-Directed Account Opening.
• Made various screens of the applications that verified users, collected user data, assigned advisors, registered various devices, and helped the user pick an account type.
• Allowed users to fund their accounts, manage their cash using checking, credit cards, investments.
• Made the entire site responsive for mobile and desktop using Angular and the latest CSS methodology.
• Integrated my team’s application with a larger company-wide application.
• Created unit tests for all the functionality in our application using Jasmine.