John is an AWS Certified Senior Cloud Platform Engineer with 9+ years of experience. Well-versed in full-stack languages and tools, he specializes in IT Consulting, Cybersecurity, Cloud Application Development, Information Security, Computer Networking, Business Consulting, Management Consulting, Information Management, Network Support, Cloud Management. John’s most recent project utilized his skills such as Terraform, Redis, Jenkins, S3, Security lambdas, Docker, Splunk, AWS, Ruby, Python, Spring, and much more.Hire John
Design and develop cloud solutions for enterprise global eCommerce applications.
* Design and develop Terraform IAC for AMIs, ECS, docker containers, Splunk, Elasticache, Redis, Jenkins, bastion hosts, SSM agents, EC2 instances, security groups, IAM roles, VPCs, ALB, Route53, Kinesis, Firehose, S3, TLS.
* Develop security lambdas with a serverless framework.
* Design and develop cloud security automation systems using Aqua security, linting, and Jenkins.
* Automate Docker container deployments to ECS clusters, configure target groups and ALBs.
Design and develop cloud, web, mobile, capital market, and blockchain solutions for media companies.
* Design and Develop Terraform and Python scripts to automate Azure resource deployments for Resource Groups, Subscriptions, VM, Network Security Groups, Express Routes, Circuits, Public IPs, RBAC, Virtual Network Gateways.
* Design and develop Azure Blueprints for automated account provisioning using Powershell scripts, docker, GitHub actions, pipelines, and ARM templates.
* Develop cloud automation systems for Prisma integration with AWS and Azure.
Designed features for DirecTV mobile apps.
* Designed authentication and authorization subsystems for mobile apps.
* Designed complex JSON schemas for mobile application server integration.
* Organized and led design and development team meetings.
* Created design documentation for multimedia mobile app suite.
* Created engineering project plans and provided development estimates.
* Created product release roadmaps.
* Aligned business requirements and product features.
* Documented systems architecture & created technical presentations.
* Recommended business process enhancements to maximize ROI.
* Tools: Android Studio, Java, JSON, XML, Adobe SDK, Adobe Analytics, Charles
Designed and developed hardware license management applications.
* Defined system architecture guidelines and designed cloud solutions.
* Translated business use cases into technical use cases.
* Created technical specifications based on business requirements analysis.
* Created scalable and extensible system architecture.
* Designed and developed Java, Spring Web Flow, Spring MVC web applications.
* Developed web services, WSDL, JAX-WS, REST, Beans.
* Designed and developed portal integration and SSO systems.
* Designed and developed authentication and authorization subsystems.
* Tools: Java, JSP, Perl, MySQL, PHP, Eclipse, Tomcat 8, JQuery, Web Services.
Designed and developed Azure cloud automation, enterprise applications, and enterprise search for a national laboratory.
* Designed PaaS and IaaS cloud infrastructure solutions.
* Installed and configured enterprise search solutions.
* Designed OAUTH, SAML, LDAP, and ACL authorization subsystems.
* Planned, designed, developed, deployed, and automated security applications.
* Researched, evaluated, and integrated emerging tech, platforms, methods, software products, standards, tools, languages, and operating systems.
* Tools: Azure, Cloudera, Hortonworks, Hadoop, HDFS, Nutch, Java, Python, Oracle, SQL Server, GSA, Toad, Visual Studio, .Net, IIS, ASP, SharePoint, Eclipse, Tomcat, RedHat (RHEL), vDirector, vSphere.