Georgii is a lead developer of Web Services and multi-tiered systems in Java. Skilled in Financial, Marketing, eCommerce, and Scientific Research web applications with over 12 years diverse experience. Georgii has solid knowledge of fundamental and practical aspects of reliable software design. Specializing in the back-end, service-oriented, and distributed architecture. Hands-on experience of development and integration of data analysis, machine learning pipelines, and models for end-end solution.Hire Georgii
● Developed Vendor Citation Reporting, a java-based batch reporting tool that data mines the DB for journals/patents that require citations. Effort included building the REST layer to use the REST API provided by the Marklogic DB Platform, and processing using multithreading.
● Developed the Vendor Citation Tool, a batch processing java application that data mines journals/patents, checks if they require citations, update their status, and forward them for further processing. Effort included developing the processing using multithreading and integrating with existing services.
● Update the Business rules used to processes journals/articles/patents by Drools.
Environment: J2EE, Maven, Intellij, Marklogic DB, Git, Cygwin, Drools Engine, XSD, XSLT, DTD, XmlSpy
● Build a SOAP-based backend webservice over IBM MQ, Enterprise Messaging Hub (EMH), providing maintenance of registered user preferences. It has the ability to create/delete/update/retrieve phone numbers, email addresses, and push devices. Able to separate preferences for joint account owners. Has an option to delete/update user preferences. Establish user nicknames. Custom delivery
preferences. Support transfers of phone and email addresses to new devices.
● Developed Activation Code service under EMH. User has the ability to generate a random code used to reset his password over his phone, email and push device. This service also handles verification, time outs and maximum retry attempts.
● Developed a java-based web application for the internal administration to handle alert messages that failed to be sent to the end-user. The application gives the admin the ability to resend the failed messages, see the progress of the retry in real-time. The application is also integrated with the bank’s authentication system (LDAP) via Siteminder.
● Integrated a tool from a external vendor GMC to provide better management of alert templates as part of M&T Digital Strategy.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Spring Security, JMS, Maven, AJAX, JQuery, Intellij, IBM Websphere, IBM MQ, RFHUtil, Oracle 11G, Git, GitFlow, TIBCO 5x/6x, GMC Software, Cygwin, Visual Studio TFS
● Developed the Certificate of Insurance (COI) Program. Giving agents the ability to view active policy issuances and certificates. COIs with no additional languages are able to be downloaded as a PDF. COIs with additional language are made to be put onto a work queue for review.
● Updated and redesigned the E&O (Errors & Omissions) Program for 2016, which is liability insurance for agents. Redesign included submitting and binding the policy for themselves, the ability to add subagents to their agency census, as well as managing their policy after submission.
● Designed and Developed a module (IA Provisioning) for Independent Agents on behalf of NBS (Nationwide Brokerage Services). Purpose was to replace a decommissioning application which was using Liferay, and replace it with an independent java module integrated with the content management system (Jahia). Functionality included the ability the search agents, update their account
information, security questions, and create new agent accounts, as well as email notification.
● Provided Insure Zone Agents with Single Sign On Link
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Maven, Struts2, AJAX, AngularJS, JSP, SQL, JQuery, Intellij, IBM Websphere, Oracle 11G, Jahia CMS, SVN, IBM RTC, IBM RCC, Quartz Scheduling
● Documented the Enterprise Design Documents as well as the Business Detail Designs for Image Services on behalf of Treasury Management. This includes documenting the involved backend operations/transactions business rules, request/reply schemas, WTX Mapping, Protocols, Flow description.
● Implemented the java services for setting up a new online account using JMS and Spring Tool Suite. This involved building the components to convert enterprise requests into internal requests and vise versa, as well as building routers for request messages to the correct unmarshalling transformers based on the transaction type.
● Build WTX Maps using the IBM Websphere Transformation design studio to convert incoming SOAP requests into the designated XML requests formats for the backend server.
● Tested and Build queues using IBM Websphere MQ and IBM Websphere Message Broker Toolkit as well as pushing the requests onto the queues using the IBM RFHUtil.
● Conducted performance testing and build test scripts for the deployed project using Jmeter.
Environment: J2EE, Maven, Junit, JMS, RFHUtil, IBM Websphere MQ, IBM Websphere Transformation Design Studio, STS (Spring Tool Suite), IBM Websphere Message Broker Toolkit, RTC, Jmeter, Sonar Test Coverage
● Setup a Unified Build Process on multiple servers using Quick Build and performed the configuration and release of multiple projects into the Development Environment as well as the Continuous Integration Environment.
● Build platform service web application using IntelliJ, which was intended to expose CDF/Json/Atom and other formats to the client. Tasks included the Design document describing the architecture and plan, developing the platform, and performing client integration testing.
● Enhanced the data mining and matching algorithms to resolve a mismatch in the OCLC number grouping when a user searches for a specific title. This included rewriting the client-side web service code base and generating a report that shows the number of matches verses mismatches for the management.
Environment: J2EE, Maven, Junit, REST/Restlets, Spring Framework, Hibernate, IntelliJ, MySQL, Cygwin, Quick Build, yEd, Jira, Confluence
● Designed, Developed and Integrated an Image Tape Retrieval Application that handles archived items as the Enterprise Transaction Archives migrates from tape to disk, saving Chase 50k annually.
● Handled the development of the All Item Data Warehouse Web Application, including front-end enhancements, middle-tier, and database changes.
● Migrated the three main web applications that handle check details to Google Web Tool Kit, enhancing the user experience, and simplify the code base.
● Provided Image Operations our viewer thru the use of iFrames and Entitlements which handles user access and security.
● Developed automated daily reports for the management using Quartz Scheduling.
● Provided new queries for the access layer for AIDW, which handles new web service requests from the virtual processing center.
● Pushed new database tables to Production, along with the persistence layer for the AIDW and Image Application.
● Provided documentation including fock ups, class diagrams, overview, and description for the Image App.
● Added database to the connection pool using Spring and build the persistence tier, business logic.
● Implemented a messaging module using JMS to send out email notifications to end-users.
● Integrating the BI Server with the Reports and Dashboard page for the affiliates and vendor view.
● Developed Market Affiliate Services (12 in all) for clients and end-users.
● Build i18n Translational Properties for the Affiliate Campaigns and Affiliate Management.
● Implemented AJAX pop-ups, which display information regarding vendor products and affiliates.
● Implemented AJAX verification and Interceptions as well as Action class Annotations.
● Implemented Field Verification for Content in JSP pages.
● Provided documentation and class diagrams for other developers explaining the infrastructure.
● Conducted and Build Test cases for boundary conditions using Junit, Bugzilla, ad Logging.
● Migrated Trac Wiki to MediaWiki using bash scripting and data base conversion methods.
● Implemented web services, which displays patient information and forms on the iPhone.
● Integrated and Implemented business Logic, DB schema, and the data access Layer.
Environment: REST, JDBC, Eclipse IDE, Apache Tomcat, XML, Class Annotation, mySQL, SQL.