Gedeon offers more than 9 years of hands-on development in relevant projects (IPTV, telecom, embedded software) in different roles such as developer, lead developer, troubleshooter offsite and onsite dealing with the customer.
• 10 years of experience in working with worldwide development teams
• Self-Motivation; delivering above expectations
• Strong technical foundation; always chasing the optimized solution
• Supporting integrations in customers site
• Adapting very quick to different frameworks and development tools
• Agile development methodology
• Sharing knowledge with all team members
• Experience dealing with aggressive deadlines
Project: Time-tracking and Payroll systems ● Design and implementation of microservices ecosystem ● Dealing with performance issues. (Micrometer/Grafana/InfluxDB) ● Decommission of a huge monolith domain by domain
Project: Customer and Partner Interaction - Company provides an integration layer for the Revenue Manager ● Designed and developed REST services to support a telecom platform using OSGI and Karaf. ● Responsible to support all testing levels, leading a troubleshooter’s team. ● Single point of contact for customer. ● Integrated a metric framework into the project in order to provide various performance statistics. ● Continuous analysis of points to improve performance for already implemented software, and preempting performance issues ● Sharing performance insights and metrics to other organizations inside the Ericsson ecosystem ● Travel to Karlskrona/Sweden for a month in order to raise and fix performance issues before delivering the product to the customer (Vivo)
Project: Customer and Partner Interaction - Company provides an integration layer for the Revenue Manager ● Sharing performance insights and metrics to other organizations inside the Ericsson ecosystem ● Travel to Kiev/Ukraine for 2 months in order to integrate the system in the customer’s site (VEON/Kyivstar) ● Created a framework in order to automate documentation generation ● Designed and developed REST services to support a telecom platform using OSGI and Karaf. ● Responsible support all testing levels leading a troubleshooter’s team. ● Single point of contact for the customer.
● Experience dealing with different customer’s metadata format in order to create proper flow of content management i.e Ingest, Processing and Distribution. ● Responsible to create a highly configurable Retention Scheduler (IPTV customers usually performs retention once in a day and it was causing peaks of processing) ● Traveled to France in order to support the integration of one software release in the customer site (Orange) ● Migrated the application from SVN to Git and from Maven to Gradle ● Created from scratch an automation tool for testing application pages using Groovy, Selenium and Gradle ● Integrated the system with AWS notifications and queues libraries.
Company provides middleware to bind a sensors network with the customer systems ● Developed a middleware for managing the communications between a sensor network and the customer (Vivo) system. Company provides a multiscreen middleware for IPTV ● Created the feature Bookmarks for IPTV platform. ● Worked three weeks in Atlanta in order to speed up the development by staying together of the rest of the team located in United States.
Project: IPTV applications Company provides IPTV applications to the customer ● Created games and video streaming applications to run in a very constrained settop-box. ● Responsible to solve the main optimization problems of the delivered applications.