Francisco is a Computer Science Engineer with a Master in Business Administration (MBA) and more than twenty years of working experience, fifteen of those designing, implementing and operating systems in a variety of industries including: mining, telecommunications, banking among others. Passionate to deliver elegant, simple, relevant solutions (processes and systems) to end-users. He is an expert in cloud platforms, and databases.Hire Francisco
Led the redesign of supply processes, including Procure-To-Pay (P2P) and Source-To-Contract (S2C) processes, with an addressable spend of +USD $600 MM. New simplified processes supported cycle times reduction, spend improvement, consistent KPIs, and reporting to facilitate continuous improvement
Led the team (employees + consultants) responsible for the implementation of Coupa (www.coupa.com) integrated with SAP (www.sap.com) to properly support the redesigned Supply processes.
Provide expert advice, including strategic planning and action plans to improve processes, organizations, and support technology. Design plans to implement strategic initiatives in complex organizations aligned with the company objectives with realistic timelines and investments.
• Translate business needs and priorities into realistic action plans
• Analyze and design transition plans to transfer key business functions to shares service centers.
• Design and implement performance-driven operations aligned with company objectives big picture.
• Optimize performance in critical business areas and maximize returns on their technology investments across the enterprise.
• Systematically design and implement a structured change management approach and methodology
• Design and execute selection processes (RFI, RFP, etc.) for software solution aligned with real business needs and accordingly with the characteristics of the organization.
* Specialist Studies Functional, Business Information Systems (BIS) 2013 – 2014
* Supply Design Lead, Group Business Information Systems (GBIS) 2011 – 2013
* Supply Design Specialist, 1SAP Project 2009 – 2011
* Supply Build Specialist, 1SAP Project Aug 2008 – 2009
* Supply Architect – Americas Jan 2007 – Aug 2008
Main projects led:
– Colombia Móvil
– Fábrica de condimentos y especies EL Rey S.A.
– Municipio de Medellín
Implemented SAP Material Management in the following projects:
– Exxon Mobil rollout
– Banco de la República (National Bank).
Main projects led: Homebanking (CitiDirect), Citimail Banking, e-delivery
Designed and implemented Emcali’s voice-mail system, including Technical coordination of the joint venture between Unysis and Emcali to provide virtual phone services.