Flavio is a Senior Software Engineer with 10 years of professional experience building small and big projects. is passionate about developing digital products, loves to solve problems, and adapts quickly to changes while looking to improve his skills. In addition, he is always eager to follow the principles of object-oriented programming and promotes the use of simple and reusable code. Flavio
Currently responsible for analyzing software requirements to develop both frontend and backend sides of applications and deployment. He is also responsible for code reviews and provides technical leadership to teammates and to new team members as part of the onboarding process.
– Designed and developed both frontend and backend of a new internal application from scratch
– Developed the frontend sign up form for the Auxílio Vulnerabilidade project
– Developed features both backend and frontend for the Auxílio Emergencial project
– Developed backedn features for the Auxílio Combustível project
In this role he was responsible for developing and maintaining backend for the products (Poligno and Essia) and code reviews. Helped with small features for the frontend application.
– Developed a bulk PDF import for the Poligno application
– Developed book privacy feature
– Developed book share on social networks
– Developed Essia from scratch
In this role he was responsible for developing and maintaining Bradesco Banking Insurance platform. He was also responsible for code reviews and provided technical leadership to new team members as part of the onboarding process.
– Fixed application bugs
– Developed new features