• Part of a team of 4 developing a relationship management system for Premera. The APIs and data are hosted in Azure/Cosmos DB.
• Develop APIs for the system entities (Brokers, Agents, etc.) hosted using Azure APIM.
• Create Azure Functions for watching Cosmos DB changes and reading/writing to Event Hub and Service Bus instances.
• All APIs, functions, and Azure resources include automated Azure DevOps deployment.
• Worked on the Card team to develop and maintain the services that handle redeeming and reloading Starbucks Cards. The services were .NET/.NET Core Web APIs hosted on either Azure or on-prem. The services hosted on Azure used Azure Service Fabric.
• Developed the Bookkeeper service which read from an Azure Service Bus and wrote the results to a SQL database.
• Used Splunk and Azure Insights to do research or monitor the health of services. Used Azure DevOps and Jenkins/Octopus for build/deployment. Used PowerShell and Postman for API testing, creating JWTs, and local automation.
Designed a Web API service to handle test data for an electronics manufacturing company and a process for them to transition to the API to read/write test data instead of accessing the SQL database directly. The work included a working prototype .NET Core API service and a working prototype .NET WPF client.