Client 1: Subscribe (Electronic Subscription Management Company)
● Worked on the Rule engine creation.
● Designed React frontend and Rails Backend Application
● Tested with React testing library and Rspec on Backend
● Tech stack: React + Rails + PostgreSQL
Cayzen Tech is a Seattle-based tech consultant firm that helps startups to build MVPs and manage large enterprise gov applications.
Client 1: BrightSteps – (Autism Survey and Child Activity App)
● Managed and Grow team to 5 developers with Scrum
● Designed Auth0 layer with 2FA integration.
● Tested with Jest E2E, 90%+ Test coverage.
● Tech stack: React + Rails + MongoDB
Client 2: Department of Health, Washington
● Built reusable custom components for workflow.
● Integrated SSO with the State of Washington SL.
● Custom PDF Designer for reports and logs using react-pdf
● Tech stack: React + C# MVC + SQL Server
A San Francisco-based cyber security firm that helps companies to keep
Cloud infrastructure secure.
● Joined Startup as an employee#1 to a team of 20
● Built web crawlers that automate asset integration which
helped users to import cloud assets.
● Tech stack: React +Ruby on Rails API + Postgresql
An uber for the Insurance job industry, Insurance Community
● Matched freelancer and Jobs with a custom matching algorithm
● built custom Slate.js editor
● Used Material design’s theme with react material design
● Tech stack: React + Ruby on Rails API + PostgreSQL
A Parent Marketplace for child items.
● Integrated Braintree Payments with BeamKit
● Shipping (Shipo) API to show expected rates & delivery date.
● Set up a testing framework for Usability testing with Jest
● Tech stack: React-Native + NodeJS + GraphQL + MongoDB
A CardWare CMS platform for Mobile Application
● Integrated dynamic react-native app generator for iOS & Android
● Dynamic designs and App States with Functional flags
● Dynamic Push notification Server integrations
● Designed Auth0 to manage custom authentication.
● Used baseUI designs for CMS
● Tech stack: React-Native + NodeJS +GraphQL + PostgreSQL + React