David is a full-stack developer with 10 years experience. Extremely familiar with team-working tools such as Jira, Git, Slack, Sprint planning, Daily Standup, and retrospective meetings. Able to dive into a new project or upgrading the existing one. An optimist for the future of a project and devotion to the project.Hire David
- Worked with React/Redux to implement many new features. - Focused on responsible UI for both mobile and web and user experiences. - Worked in a team of 7 engineers. - Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Used Responsive Web Design so that the website is compatible with different devices. - Created reusable React components and managed application state with Redux. - Applied Redux middleware using redux-promise, redux-thunk and redux-saga. - Developed various screens for the frontend using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux library
- Implemented new features in React/TypeScript with other libraries. - Wrote unit tests using Jest/Enzyme and RSpec. - Developed reusable framework for quickly creating scalable and extensible web applications. - Built AWS lambda functions to provide services to other platforms. - Implemented RESTful APIs using Ruby on Rails for updated features. - Built basic styled React components which are commonly used in whole project. - Worked with designers/product owners for gathering requirements. - Helped refactoring native mobile applications using react-native.
- Focused on new tech – React Hook, LifeCycle, Styled Components, and so on. - Worked with MEAN/MERN stack, Python/Django for developing applications. - Experienced in building test cases, especially unit test using Jest/Mocha/PyUnit. - Involved in every aspect of the application development process, from early design to testing and launch of the product. - Worked with AWS EC2, S3, Lambda, and RDS. - Developed a customer-facing review platform by using React, D3.js GraphQL. - Worked on video streaming tasks for verblive.
- Wrote many reusable components using best practice. - Worked on the AWS to deploy and manage a project. - Analyzed business requirement to translate functional requirements into technical requirements and developed web application using MongoDB, Express, React.js/Redux and Node.js. - Developed the code using SASS framework and Material UI which in turn would generate plain CSS for the dynamic pages. - Adopted MongoDB for data storage, designed different schemas and data access services to communicate with MongoDB. - Applied JWT middleware to backend for authentication.