● Lead Front-end Developer of the company’s new DApp, Mushroom Party, built on the Solana Blockchain: www.mushroom.party
● Rebuilding the website as the lead front-end developer. Creating individual components from scratch with clean and efficient code, while still maintaining the live site. Working closely with the lead designer to make sure the code matches the designs.
● Leverage his creative background, team-building experiences, and coding abilities to enhance the UI and UX of the platforms.
A React application that brings you aboard a spaceship where you can visit planets, parts of the universe, and beyond.
● Created interactive React components on the front-end using original SVG Images designed in photoshop.
● Designed the layout, background, buttons, and logo using custom CSS and Photoshop.
● Curated all of the content on the site utilizing videos, games, webpages, and GIFs from the Internet.
A React application that takes favorite masterpieces out of the museum and places curated selections on a user’s screen.
● Utilized JSON Web Tokens and localStorage to implement real authentication.
● Validated backend using Ruby on Rails and Active Record to set rules and avoid redundancies.
● For best aesthetics and user interface, utilized React, Semantic UI React, and custom CSS to design the front-end.
Github Frontend | Github Backend | Live Site | Demo
A single page application that allows users to make a custom queue of movies/shows and see what platform they are streaming on.
● Optimized database schema efficiency using REST API with Active Record, Ruby on Rails, and PostgreSQL.
● Styled application and created a professional appearance using hand-written, custom CSS.
National Reviewer – Film
Review film submissions at YoungArts, helping to decide which filmmakers are awarded. Review film submissions at YoungArts, helping to decide which filmmakers are awarded.
Associate Director – Film
Worked with selected young filmmakers through workshops, classes, and discussions, during YoungArts New York. Worked with selected young filmmakers through workshops, classes, and discussions, during YoungArts New York.
Discipline Coordinator – Film
Monthly screening series designed to showcase new and exciting work from emerging filmmakers around the world.
Creative Content Manager for the creative label at Dailymotion
• Editor and curator of the creative label
• Acquisition and distribution of content
• Oversaw social media accounts
• Promotion of content via social media outlets
• Co-Manager of the creative fund
• Oversaw contests
• Event coordination
• Trained new employees and interns
• Pre-Production for commercials, music videos and films.
• Managing productions.
• Finding scripts to option.
• Logging and capturing dailies as prep for trailer editing.
• Preparing music cue sheets.
• Learning Avid and Final Cut Pro Systems.