Daiana is a Systems Engineer with over 14 years of experience as a Business Analyst and Product Owner. She has valuable experience in project integration management within the areas of Purchasing, Logistics, and Billing, with a strong focus on backlog prioritization and data modeling. Daiana enjoys challenges and her strength relies on active listening and working jointly with teams and users to solve their problems. She has had international exposure and has worked with a wide variety of countries, such as Mexico, Romania, Italy, Saudi Arabia, the United States, and Canada.Hire Daiana
Sr Business Analyst | Product Owner (Billing Corporate)
● Functional analysis for the Billing department at a corporate level (Mexico, Argentina, Romania, Italy, Saudi Arabia, the US, and Canada). Backlog management. Prioritization. Negotiation with users. Requirements gathering. Functional design for future SAP development.
● Responsible for Tenaris Invoicing Portal. Budget management. Daily meetings with the development team. Project status meetings with stakeholders. Meetings with users for training and implementation purposes.
● Creation of HANA models to display SAP data online.
● Professional goal: The invoicing process in Argentina was performed manually. She identified documents that could potentially be automated and proactively made the decision to automate them on SAP. This resulted in a 60% reduction in Argentina’s invoicing team manual work.
Sr Business Analyst (Logistics Corporate)
● Global Functional Analyst for the Logistics department. Project status meetings and negotiations with stakeholders, requirements gathering and onsite training with users. She worked on the following SAP projects:
○ US SES Monitor (Truck and Railcars)
○ Canada extension
○ Maritime SES Monitor
● Implementation of Dispatch Planning tool (Maritime and Air). Onsite training and support to Italy and Romania Dispatch team.
● Creation of the following HANA models to monitor processes and their KPIs:
○ Control Tower @ Houston Port
○ Logistics Transport Certification
○ Declaration to Payment for Maritime Dispatches
○ Global Report on Dispatches
● Professional goal: She spearheaded the creation of HANA models, which enabled the design of several reports to online monitor KPIs that were key to save time and money. Before that, some KPIs were updated weekly and this delay had a negative impact on the company’s costs.
● Responsible for the development team in charge of key projects within the Purchasing department.
Daily meetings, status meetings with stakeholders, training, and implementations with users. I worked
on the following projects:
○ Bidding Point
○ Exiros Buyer’s Desktop (EBD)
○ Contracts Desktop
● Internal applications onsite training to Termium newly acquired company workforce in Rio de Janeiro
(40 people). Workshops with plant operators on client purchase requisition applications.
● Part of the team which oversaw the Application Support and Suppliers Call Center teams tendering to
handle Exiros internal and external support. Set up and onsite training for winning consulting agencies
(one in Argentina, one in Mexico, and one in Romania). Follow up, monitoring of metrics, and service
● Professional goal: Exiros identified the need for relaunching its bidding tool since the one used was
obsolete and did now allow for any customizations. This project was called Bidding Point and involved global exposure and high impact. I acted as a Product Owner, led the development and testing teams, and took on key responsibilities such as discovery with users to understand their needs and translate them into new features, defining the MVP and future releases, working jointly with a third party to handle user interface and coordinating the global implementation. The result of the project was extremely positive due to its friendly UX, its overall performance, and the improvements it got from the previous product. Bidding Point managed to support 4K monthly tenders, 1K daily bids, and 10K suppliers interacting with the application in different time zones.
● Power BI
● SAP MM/LE/BCC/SD
● Oracle / SQL Server
● Azure Postgress
● HANA Modeler