Claiton is a Software Engineer/Architect with more than 8 years of experience creating high-quality solutions for millions of users. He has a strong background in full-stack Java development, working with Angular on the Front-End and hosting in AWS. He also has worked on projects focused around NodeJS and React, and is very advanced with his Spring Boot work as well. He recently acted as a technical leader of an R&D team, using several technologies and methodologies to structure a high-performance cloud-based architecture for a complete platform with dozens of products and hundreds of microservices.Hire Claiton
▪ Senior Software Engineer at Jobsity, working for McGraw Hill Education, an important American learning company, having millions of users around the globe.
▪ E-commerce team member, responsible for creating and maintaining services such as:
o E-commerce website
o Internal Admin Tools
o User Accounts, Permissions, and Licensing
o Payment Integration Workflow
o Background Jobs Scheduling System
Senior Software Architect and Technical Team Leader in Innovation/Research and Development department. Responsible for creating and maintaining platform services such as Authentication and Authorization, User Accounts and Permissions, Software Licensing, Complex System Integrations, User Notifications, Database Migrations, Digital Signature, and Auditing.
▪ System deployment, including database installation and configuration, software configuration, and user workstation preparation;
▪ Management consultancy through mapping and elaboration of procedures to process management support;
▪ Technical support;
▪ Management report building, using SQL language.