Charles is an experienced Python Software Developer. Charles is currently working on a project of digital advertising campaigns that are replicated in numerous shopping malls and train/subway stations. On a daily basis, he develops Rest API to run the campaigns and works with Cloud technologies and microservices architecture.
• Working on Hivestack, a platform to create digital out-of-home advertising campaigns.
• Hivestack allows companies to target consumers based on geotemporal factors, personal interests and demographics.
• Developed backend REST APIs for managing/running ad campaigns, generating client reports and the admin site.
• Extracted location and shape data into geographic databases to easily map screens to locations.
• Developed web applications, wrote automated tests and maintained software.
• Technologies: Python, Microservices, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Vue.js, Docker, CircleCI, AWS, Git, JIRA
• Worked on Shotgun Software, a VFX project management and pipeline tool.
• Developed full stack web apps for managing playlists and running summary calculations.
• Converted desktop applications to web applications, making them available cross-platform.
• Programmed database triggers, Jenkins jobs and client reports.
• Prepared Onset FileMaker databases for exporting into Excel and Shotgun.
• Designed, developed and deployed web applications.
• Wrote automated tests, documentation, review code, and maintained software.
• Developed a web application to support computer vision AI for a fashion project.
• Included post-processing, interactive video and video library functionalities.
• Helped students by reviewing material one-on-one or in groups.
• Courses: Procedural/Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures & Algorithms