Bruno is an experienced Software Engineer and technical lead skilled in test automation, software craftsmanship, and SDLC. Bruno is a .NET technical lead, developing projects from scratch including setting up development team, designing the architecture, setting up CI/CD pipeline and providing maintenance. His expertise includes .NET (C#, .NET Core 1, 2, and 3), .NET Core 5, Python (scripting for test automation), Node.js, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Sybase.
Technical lead of a team of 8 people that developed both risk exposure and reinsurance platforms for an insurance company.
– Designed scalable solution architecture using Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, containerized APIs using Docker running on Kubernetes} with SQL Server.
– Developed backend solution using C# with .NET.
– Setup CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
– Developed infrastructure as a code with Terraform.
– Supported frontend development with React and Typescript.
Technical lead of a team of 6 people that developed an equipment insurance product for an insurance company.
– Designed solution using containerized APIs in Docker with SQL Server.
– Developed backend of 5 different microservices with .NET.
– Supported frontend development with Angular.
– Designed architecture diagrams using C4 diagrams to facilitate communication with all levels of stakeholders.
– Supported development of systems engineering plan, concept of operations and operations concept for GMT Telescope and its instruments.
– Designed systems requirements and validation of telescope instruments.
– Designed systems and software update of the SAMPlus instrument at SOAR Telescope.
– Supported development of kernel drivers with C language in Linux.
– Shared technical supervision of a team of 8 specialists at GMT Brazillian Office
– Developed, refactored and maintained code for both rental and agencies services of the largest car rental company in Latin America using C#, .NET and Azure.
– Improved quality assurance metrics from thousands of bugs, security issues and code smells detected by SonarQube down to 0.
– Developed automated integrated testing suite using Docker to improve reliability and maintainability of legacy code.
– Developed state machine for aircraft phases in Simulink and integrated it with an internal big data application and Google Earth with Python.
– Developed tools to help systems and simulation team in Python, Matlab and DXL.
– Supported systems requirements analysis and design using DOORS and DOORS NG.
– Validated systems requirements by developing high-level models of aircraft functions and systems in Matlab and Simulink.
– Responsible for the systems engineering working group in Belo Horizonte site.
– Participated in a project of safety assessment with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.