Brunno is a senior software engineer with over 7 years of professional experience in supporting, maintaining, and evolving both legacy and brand new systems. First, he started to work on projects for mobile applications, and then he transitioned over to a more .NET-heavy focus for 4 years and has spent 3 years working heavily with Azure. He is also capable with front-end technologies like React and Angular, but he prefers working in the back-end. Brunno is an open-minded professional who has evolved along with the technology market and who strongly believes in teamwork in order to achieve success.Hire Brunno
– Working full-time in an outsourced company in the refractory market on the core Cloud environments as a DevOps automation Engineer in tandem with Solution Architecture, SRE, Platform, and Security teams.
– Great proficiency in using infrastructure as code tools: Azure DevOps, PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure ARM templates.
– Good experience working with teams across the globe (mainly in Europe).
– End-user focus while creating and maintaining cloud services with ease and security measures.
– Working with new technologies using AWS Cloud Services while building a Dashboard Portal and a Thermal Analysis App on a back-end/infrastructure bias.
– Helping the startup to improve its time to market by balancing PO’s priorities and software architecture debts.
* New acquired skills using AWS Cloud Services
* Helping improve the company’s purpose while delivering software for their requirements
* Great responsibilities dealing with software infrastructure aspects (API gateway, authentication, CDN, identity management, serverless computing, etc.)
* Helping organize company’s backlog in order to improve clarity and efficiency
– Transformed the company’s data reliability by working deeply with other teams in order to build a solid foundation for information shared with their end-user clients.
– Assisted in building a strong and scalable Website Portal using micro frontends and microservices, which improved the overall team performance by providing solution decoupling. Also, worked in tandem with the company’s corporate solutions architect being responsible for the whole end-user customer area on a technical aspect (API management, Azure services cost savings & application monitoring)
* Increased data reliability satisfaction for end-users
* Helped to personally evolve each of the member’s careers and capabilities
* Increased overall company’s NPS
* Increased by more than 200% end-users portal daily access
* Improved software maintainability by working deeply into software architecture and monitoring
– Working closely with corporate Cloud level infrastructure teams by automating manual tasks using Azure IaC pipelines (ARM templates, PowerShell + Azure CLI).
– Helping scale the Agile on a whole company level with defined frameworks for modern software management and security controls.
* Multicultural connections with teams around the globe (Brazil, Austria, Spain, India, etc.)
* Greater knowledge onof providing Azure Cloud Services
* Helping to build compliant automation solutions with security, platform, and network teams
* Stronger skills dealing with IaC pipelines
* Supporting product teams to build better solutions with ease and reliability
– Helped achieve a more stable and scalable company’s systems environment by actively working with level 3 support and maintenance requests using IBM’s Service Now platform.
– Extensive personal contact with the business teams across 4 main areas of the company: Car Rental, Franchising, Used car Sales, and Fleet Management.
* Helped to reduce overall team’s lead time
* Increased end-user satisfaction
* Increased team cooperation
* Helped evolve the company’s infrastructure and troubleshooting capabilities
* Personal growth, especially on a non-technical aspect