Benjamin is an accomplished SharePoint Specialist/KM and Site Collection Administrator capable of leading organizations in developing processes to compile and share knowledge to improve overall efficiency. He has 18+ years of technical experience and has in-depth experience creating and managing site collections, document libraries, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI reports, MS Teams, MS Forms, and troubleshooting end-user issues. Developed new methods of accomplishing administrative actions, document management for the U.S. Coast Guard, Aviation Technical Training Center Administration Department Elizabeth City, and the U.S. Navy, applying Knowledge Management methodologies.Hire Benjamin
Managing SharePoint, responding to OAA ticket requests, analyzing and implementing improvements to the SharePoint site using live data feeds and integration of external capabilities.
Provided expertise in standardizing Knowledge Management/Information Management functions. This included implementing taxonomy, metadata, metadata strategy, standards, data governance, security classification guidance and executing retention policies (archival and deletion). Benjamin establish common taxonomy for file naming conventions, file structures and metadata tagging for all supported units. He also captured best practices and shared them within the enterprise.
SharePoint (2010 and 2013) Webmaster and Knowledge Manager coordinated activities to ensure continued compliance with Command policies and procedures, this included SharePoint web redesign and portal content management.
Avionics/Electrical Theory instructor responsible for maintaining and updating training materials. Instructed over 250 students on basic electrical theory, troubleshooting methodology, wire repair, and soldering
Avionics/Aircrewmen Supervisor in charge of Avionics maintenance. Managed over 75 technicians performing maintenance on six aircraft, avionics equipment calibration, and scheduling preventive maintenance.
• Information Technology Associates Applied Science Web Development Certificate, Tidewater Community College
• Information Technology Associates Applied Science Programming Certificate, Tidewater Community College -May 2020
• CompTIA Security+ CE
• Certified Knowledge Specialist-Information Architect Certification
• SharePoint Business Automation Certificate -2013
• SharePoint Site Management Certificate -2013
• Associated Applied Science Degree – Electronics Engineering, Broward College 2005
• Avionics Systems School, USCG 2004
• Avionics Electrical Technician School, US Navy – 1995