Ali is an accomplished network engineer looking for a Software Engineer position within a large organization which offers a challenging work environment and growth potential.
• Experienced in implementing OOPS concepts using Java/J2EE technologies such as Core Java Collections, Generics, Enums and Annotations etc., Servlets, JSP, EJBs, JDBC, spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
• Strong Experience in developing user interfaces with HTML, DHTML, JSTL, XML and CSS.
• Worked with scripting languages like Java Script, JQuery.
• Experience in developing Web Applications involving J2EE technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JDBC, JNDI, XML, AJAX and JUnit.
Project involving requested functionality to be added to dashboard which would allow specific information for monitoring a new trading strategy. Interfaced with stock price data feed, using JPMorgan Chase frameworks and tools. Displayed data visually for traders.
• Well versed in MVC Model View Controller architecture using Spring, JSF and implementing JSTL JSP Standard tag library, custom tag development, and tiles.
• Experience in JSP, Java Beans, and Servlets for developing applications using MVC architecture.
• Wrote batch jobs for loading data from .CSV files into database.
• Maintain database by identifying items to control, manipulate and define database in MS SQL Server and perform data backups.
• Adequate knowledge of testing websites across multiple browsers for a uniform user experience.
• Configured TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS servers in Windows 2012 Server.